Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pfft!

I'm annoyed.
About ten days ago I spilled a coffee over my laptop.
I killed it dead. I cannot believe how naive I've been about that inherent danger.
My beloved husband has graciously & speedily enabled me to replace it, this time with a Mac!
The switch has posed many hours of inertia for me reading manuals and pacing myself through myriad tutorials....a strange mix of fun and frustration.
Last night my shiny new (two day old) MacBook Pro froze on me. Froze. I can open the lid and I can manipulate the cursor on the typepad but that's about it.
Another trip to it's place of origin this morning. I'm hoping it's a simple thing to fix.
The launch of my new blog is postponed a little longer. Thanks for your patience, I am definitely learning a thing or two in that department myself.

No comments: