Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feeling Euphoric :)


My new MacBook Pro is a dream.    Presumptuously, I loaded it with Adobe Photoshop Elements and am presently glued to the thing - taking a ton of helpful advice and encouragement from daughter Amy as I learn the ropes.  This single little page cost me easily 5 hours of time but I am proud none-the-less because it is my very first attempt!  
The good news is we are about to embark on a family vacation in Florida.  The bad news is, the house we've rented is equipped with WiFi....
Uh, lemme see:  swim in the ocean with grandbabies? or digiscrap extensively with Amy? or digiscrap on the beach while Grampa swims with the grandbabies or....
It IS an addiction, isn't it?    
Oh the pictures are vintage shots of my siblings (some of them) and myself that I've recently come across.  
The black and white on the far left (askew) are the "triplets" my mother had.   I was born in the same year as my eldest sibling and my second brother was born 15 months after me!  It must have been crazy for my mom but I only remember the time with great fondness.  That's me kissing my mom.  She's coming to Florida too.  I can't wait.

1 comment:

amymom24 said...

Great job for a first attempt, Mom. Just wait until you really get the hang of it... look out! You better not steal my creative team spots... ;)